When going to visit The mouse himself, here are a few things you do NOT want to do.
1. Go hungry. There are food smells everywhere. Unless you are willing to spend the money on food, BRING SNACKS!
2. Wear a white shirt. It will rain. You don't want that combo.
3. Wear cloth shoes. They will get soaked all the way through. Giant puddles ruined my favorite pair of shoes then had the nerve to stick a Mouse glitter on the bottom.
4. Avoid people. They are every where! This is the place to bring your wave-to-every- single-person-attitude. Besides, it's fun to play with people!
I'm sure there are many other things, but I thought I should make these ones known.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't forget - attend without fast passes!
ReplyDeleteOh, and you don't want to have to bring a bag. Cargo pants!
PS The memory of you, Daddy, and I gathered around that smoked turkey leg will probably remain one of my favorites forever!
ReplyDeleteThe one time my family went to Magic Kingdom, we bought one of those giant turkey legs and just passed it around. :D
ReplyDelete