I often like to make lists of things I'm thankful for in different note books. So I've decided to share some of them.
1. Watching the sunset on the roof with Bekah.
2. When Missy sighs and falls asleep on me
3. How my friends manage to make me laugh no matter what
4. A brother and sister who I know really love me
5. Wild flowers on the side of the road
6. Finding those people who are so like you it gets creepy
7. Just doing something I usually don't like to (Basket Ball...)
8. My friends who know I'm capable of more and make me do it.
9. A mommy...Yeah, a mommy. She's wonderful. Love you Mommy!
10. Cheese. (I Miss you Ls!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been wanting to hang out on your roof. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCHEESE. :D We miss you too!
ReplyDeleteThat's it. You're my favorite Glenna.
ReplyDeleteOH, how I love you.