Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sigh

Off to Clearwater! Staying by the bay! What a wonderful view it will be! But...I have to leave my sister there. =( NOT a fun thing. In other news, I have started School. High school of all things. I didn't think much of being a Freshman until I walked into English class. That was definitely not a class full of middle schoolers like last year. Hence the High school in the name English class high school one. I don't know anyone in that class but it will be interesting to get to know everyone there. Science class, is just big. that's all I can really say of it thus far. We've gone from around the 13 or 12 from last year's class to 20. Biggest class I've ever been in! These are my only outside classes. I do have other school besides that! Can't wait to start youth group! I'm also going to be helping with Sparkies this year. It's so weird that I've gone through all of AWANA and am now going to be an LIT! Gah! Growing up is just plain odd!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you today. I know you have a lot going on right now. Three weeks, four days till Ty comes home. The three of us will have to go on some great adventures! I've already told Ty I want to hit up all the woodsy trails in our area.

    ReplyDelete