In other news my youth group recently had our yearly Christmas Soirée! It was tons of fun! We had a meal for the first time in a while instead of the usual appetizers and had our gift exchange! (I got a stuffed Reindeer!) I still absolutely love going to youth group and am so thankful for my friends there! They are always there for me and I for them! I think they're the best example of having a family in Christ ever. =) I put some pictures of it at the end here so it wouldn't just be a bunch of words! I especially like the one with the music team! Next month I get to go back to playing with them and I can't wait!




(Pictures by the ever amazing Bekah R.! Thanks lovey!)
Cute photos! Yay for music teams!
ReplyDeleteI wish our youth band had thought to take group shots at those events!
I love these pictures! Especially the band picture and the one of you and Madea! :)
ReplyDelete