I have always enjoyed creative writing. It's a great outlet for me to let loose and convey my emotions. So one can imagine my joy when our only assignment for english this week is: Write a short poem about your experience writing a 2,000 word essay for Mr. P. Bring it. So tonight I decided to just get it out so I have more time to work on "the paper". I swear this thing will be my death.
Woe is History
The keys pound,
The pressure mounds,
My brain fails.
The battles are brutal,
My research futile,
The end is far.
My teacher is smart,
But I think has a wicked heart,
He likes tropical punch.
He assigns with glee,
My unbridled misery,
Deep down he’s not a bad guy.
The battles raged,
While cheese aged,
Please may I have a break?
And that is that. (=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha! Cute :)
ReplyDeleteFor those who are wondering, she did not die.
ReplyDelete