Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A new thing, in a new way.

Well, I'm giving this a try. So far so good! I love to write and I love to tell stories, so I hope you like to read! I will be honest right now and say proudly I am a Christian. I try my hardest to take that seriously even though I am still in the early stages of being a teen. I have just started reading the Left Behind series, a good read incase you were wondering, so the fact I'm a Christian has become very important to me! Other little facts about me: I love to read, I love music terribly, I have a cute cute puppy named Missy Mae (she likes socks), my dad is a painting machine, my mom works for the Mouse, I'm waiting anxiously for my brother to come home from college, I'm dreading my sister going to college, and I'm about to start high school. Well that's pretty much me in a forever long setence! I hope I'll be able to keep a semi-regular blog and lets see hoow this goes!

4 comments:

  1. Glenna!
    I'm loving your sweet layout!
    Yes, you have great stories. Yes, I love to read.
    Bingo!
    (Oh, and yes, I owe you a CD of pictures!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goobie's got a blog! Yay! :)

    This makes me happy :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I can't wait to read more!

    Love, Acacia Tree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Sweet Pea, you certainly earned this blog by finally FINISHING ALGEBRA! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete