Thursday, September 9, 2010
Well then
So it seens that I have what is called a crazy weekend. Tonight, I have to clean, rearange, and prepare my room for extreme crazy stuff. Because tomorrow, comes RACHEL!!! Woo hooo! As if that weren't enough, We then have Night of Joy to attend, some parties, church, AWANA, and still have to eat! All within three or so days. I can't wait! So this morning I'm sitting here try to plot out my day in the most effective way, while listening to Earth wind and Fire. Because that's just how I roll.(= This puppy is zero help. She keeps eating things then giving me puppy eyes like I've never seen before. Some one please tell her that this is not the time for puppy eyes. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Missy and her puppy eyes...
ReplyDeleteTOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW!
Wait. I sure hope you're taking time to eat.
ReplyDeleteThat's non-negotiable in my book.
I hope so too Jess! (= We might be found sitting in the fridge eating at odd hours of the night like true little piggies. Who knows?
ReplyDeleteHi Crazy Kid. I love you.
ReplyDelete